2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND TREATMENT OBJECTIVES Please note that before using our services or features, you should read this Data Protection Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section for each service or feature. In each section the user can check if there are specific conditions of use or if they require specific treatment of their Personal Data. Failure to provide certain mandatory information may result in your being unable to manage your registration as a user or use certain features or services available through the means used. By this document the user guarantees that the Personal Data provided here is true and accurate and accepts to report changes and modifications. If you provide Personal Data of a third party, the third party is responsible for making it available and obtaining its consent regarding the availability in question for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Data Protection Policy. The loss or damage caused by the means used, to the Data Managers or to third parties through the communication of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user. Data Managers use Personal Data, as applicable, for the following purposes:
2.1. Log management as a user. The Personal Data that you provide is used to identify you on the site and in the store and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services available when registering as a user.
2.2. Preparation, fulfillment and execution of the contract of purchase and sale related to the products purchased or any other contract entered into with us through the website or store. Specifically, the user should keep in mind the following: i. if you choose to save card, you give your express authorization for the processing of data to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card security code (CVV or CVC) should only be used to make the purchase and should not be archived or subsequently treated as part of the payment data. Agreeing to enable this feature means that user data will automatically appear in these fields when making future purchases, so that it is not necessary for the user to re-enter the data for each new purchase, since they will be considered valid and ready. We store and transmit user card data according to the main international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. Using this function may require that the user change the access password for security reasons. Remember that this security in the use of the site also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
2.3. Contact by e-mail, SMS or other equivalent form of electronic communication regarding updates or informational communications related to features, products or services contracted, including site security updates, when necessary or reasonable to their implementation.
2.4. Respond and handle user requests through available customer service channels regarding the site and physical stores, as well as monitoring the quality of our service. The duration of data processing will last (i) the period of time provided for in the legislation; or (ii) an indefinite period of time (i.e., until the user requests that certain data or all data be erased); (iii) or until the specific purpose applicable to certain data ceases to exist. For example, data on user requests will be handled to the extent that the data manager is required to store them under applicable law and are deleted once this legal constraint ceases to exist.
3. DATA TRANSMISSION The companies that represent the brand do not transmit the personal data of its users, with the exceptions provided for in the law and in the framework regulated by the National Data Protection Commission, in order to be used by them for purposes different from those indicated in the collection process. The companies that represent the brand may, however, subcontract tasks to external entities, for example transport services, in order to provide the customer with the service that the latter has contracted. In these cases, only the strictly necessary identification data will always be shared, always with the purpose of fulfilling the initial purpose indicated in the collection form.
4. SUBSCRIPTION OF NEWSLETTER If you authorize the subscription of the RENAITEX ONLINE Newsletter, we will provide you with information about our products and services through different means, such as electronic mail or other electronic means of communication (such as SMS, etc.). Subscription to the RENAITEX ONLINE Newsletter may imply the use of Personal Data in order to carry out a personalized advertising of our products and services available to the user through electronic mail, SMS or any other electronic or third-party means. In order to improve the service provided to the user we inform you that the User Personal Data related to your physical or online purchases, tastes and preferences can be used for analysis, user profile creation, market research, surveys quality and improvement of our customer interaction. You can cancel the registration through the Newsletter, through a link to cancel the subscription.
5. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS Data Managers undertake to respect the confidentiality of the User's Personal Data and ensure the exercise of their rights. The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an electronic mail to: email@example.com indicating the reason for the request. If you decide to exercise these rights and if one of the personal data provided is your e-mail address, please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the e-mail address from which you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition.Only the user's decision will be processed after verifying the authenticity of the sender.
6. OPPOSITION RIGHT The customer has the right to object to the processing of his personal data by the trademark, exercising this right by means of a letter addressed to RENAITEX - CONFECTION IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION LDA., With headquarters at Rua dos Descobrimentos, 467 4520-025 Escapães, with telephone 256 422 422, from Monday to Friday from 09: 00-12: 30 and from 13: 30-18: 00, or using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY The companies that represent the brand provide the necessary resources to protect the information and limit access to the DB, namely control of access to the premises by unauthorized personnel, control of insertion and editing of data in back office, control of use of the information collected, barriers to unauthorized logical access.
8. INFORMATION RELATING TO COOKIES
8.1. And what is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that a site places on your computer, phone, or any other device, with information about your browsing the site. Cookies are required to make browsing easier and to make it friendlier, and not to damage your computer. Although in the present policy the general term of cookie is used, since it is the main method of storage of information that this site uses, also uses the space of "Local storage" of the browser for the same purposes as the cookies. In this regard, all information included in this section is also applicable to this "Local Storage"
8.4. Who uses the information stored in cookies? The information stored in cookies on our site is used exclusively by us, except for third-party cookies, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and your experience when browsing our site. The main services for those who use these "third-party cookies" are obtaining access statistics and guaranteeing payment transactions performed
8.6. How do I disable and remove cookies? You may restrict, block or delete cookies from this site at any time by changing your browser settings according to the guidelines given. Although the settings for each browser are different, it is usual for the cookies to be configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more detail on the configuration in your browser, see the "Help" menu.
8.7. What specific cookies does this site use and for what purpose? These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, to prevent the user from having to repeat authentication processes on the site, to speed up some processes of the site, to remember selections made during the session or in subsequent accesses, to remember the pages already visited, etc.